- Open the EZNConnector application by clicking on its icon in the system tray.
- Use File -> Exit menu to close the application
- Click the Windows Start button and type: Indexing Options
- Select the Indexing Options choice under Control Panel
- Click the Advanced button
- You may be prompted by the User Account Control, Select Yes
- Click the Rebuild button and then OK
- You should see the EZNConnector application restarted in the system tray.
- The amount of time to completely rebuild the index depends on how many files, IBM Notes databases, messages and attachments you have on your system.
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
When using EZ Notes Search with Microsoft Windows Search, you can rebuild the index by following these steps:
Posted by JG at 5:17 PM