- Open the EZNConnector application by clicking on its icon in the system tray.
- Use File -> Exit menu to close the application
- Click the Windows Start button and type: Indexing Options
- Select the Indexing Options choice under Control Panel
- Click the Advanced button
- You may be prompted by the User Account Control, Select Yes
- Click the Rebuild button and then OK
- You should see the EZNConnector application restarted in the system tray.
- The amount of time to completely rebuild the index depends on how many files, IBM Notes databases, messages and attachments you have on your system.
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
FAQ: How do I rebuild the Windows Search Index
When using EZ Notes Search with Microsoft Windows Search, you can rebuild the index by following these steps:
Posted by JG at 5:17 PM